Studio & Location Lighting Secrets
Improve your photography with more than 200 lighting tips from a top photographer
Written by Canon Explorer of Light Rick Sammon and leading fashion and studio photographer Vered Koshlano, this guide is packed with professional advice on the essential element of photography: lighting. It provides detailed information and insider secrets that are bound to make you a better photographer.
You'll learn the basics of studio lighting as well as how to achieve special effects.
- Explores the basics of studio lighting in various situations
- Features more than 200 lighting tips and secrets for planning and taking the most impressive digital images in the studio
- Compares available camera equipment, accessories, software, and printing options
- Covers post-shoot digital darkroom techniques and workflow tips and tricks
- Written by two top professional photographers and illustrated with full-color examples